Answered

When will Australia get Apple Music support / skill for Alexa

• 13 May 2019
  • 6 replies

Mostly as I don't have a Spotify account
icon

Best answer by Keith N 31 May 2019, 19:42

Hello everyone, I have a quick update on this -

Apple Music via Alexa is in the process of going live in Australia and New Zealand, as such you may find it working already. Since it's still rolling out, the teams aren't allowed to talk about it as it's an unannounced feature. That said, when it's confirmed to be up and running at 100% I'll make sure to update this thread.

Thanks for your patience.
View original

6 replies

Well that wasn't long, now available in Australia and New Zealand 🙂
Interesting. I'd have thought Sonos would have made an announcement about that. Glad it's working for you.
Badge
Does it actually work for you though? I haven’t had much luck actually getting anything from Apple Music to play through Alexa.
Badge +2
Works ok for me so far. Add as a skill via your amazon account before going into Alexa. It took me a while to work out that ii needed to do this.
Does it actually work for you though? I haven’t had much luck actually getting anything from Apple Music to play through Alexa.
Been flawless for me
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello everyone, I have a quick update on this -

Apple Music via Alexa is in the process of going live in Australia and New Zealand, as such you may find it working already. Since it's still rolling out, the teams aren't allowed to talk about it as it's an unannounced feature. That said, when it's confirmed to be up and running at 100% I'll make sure to update this thread.

Thanks for your patience.