Voice control in Sweden

• 9 January 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
Hi,

Love my Sonos and have just bought a ONE to make use of the Alexa feature. Working somewhat but it seems that the Voice command part of the Sonos app is not supported yet here in Sweden. Does anyone know when SONOS plan to release that in Sweden?

THX, Antius

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, tantius. Welcome to the community. We are working hard to introduce the Alexa functionality in more regions, though as it stands, we do not yet have a time frame for this. We will certainly notify our customers when we have more information. Thanks for your patience and until then, let us know if you need anything else. Many thanks.
Badge
Hi I understand that the Sonos One is still not supported but it is selling in Sweden. How do I change region so the Alexa thinks it's in the UK? So the Alexa works?
Thanks Paul
Dear Sonos, please commit to a date when voice support on Sonos one will be introduced in Sweden’s thank you
Sonos almost never gives firm release dates. Asking for one is an exercise in futility.
Badge
Sonos, why don't you just let us talk English to the unit. How hard cab that be??:D
Paul