Answered

Spotify premium not working with Alexa on Sonos One

• 17 November 2018
  • 3 replies

I just got a Sonos One, linked my Spotify account on Sonos app, linked the same spotify account on Alexa app and made spotify as default. I can confirm that the spotify account is linked correctly on both Sonos and Alexa. When I say Alexa play music from Spotify, Alexa says to play Spotify first link spotify premium account to the alexa app. Can someone please help
icon

Best answer by pradystar 17 November 2018, 09:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Thanks, I'll give it a try when I get home.
Okay! I was able to get this working. Removed smart device from amazon account, signed out of all amazon apps on my phone, reset sonos one and tried the whole setup again. I think if the setup is right you should at least see the following three listings on your alexa app -> devices section - 1. "your account name" Sonos One (account info) 2. "Your room name" (room info) 3. "Your speaker name"
Same problem as you pradystar. I first noticed it last night, still the same this morning. I have tried relinking the account but no joy.