Answered

Spotify & Alexa

Badge
Possible Bug in integration from Play One, when I ask Alexa to play music from my Play:One it picks the song from the Spotify account (also part of a family membership in Spotify) of the other Amazon household member, when I try same command from Echo Dot Alexa uses my Spotify account! Problem solved by removing famiiky member from Amazon Household! Not ideal.
icon

Best answer by Edward R 1 March 2018, 13:29

Hi, Euge53. There are currently some quirks in the Alexa functionality that are being ironed out. We rely on customer reports of the aforementioned, so your contributions by way of feedback are crucial. Thanks for that. Let us know if you need anything else.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18
Hi, Euge53. There are currently some quirks in the Alexa functionality that are being ironed out. We rely on customer reports of the aforementioned, so your contributions by way of feedback are crucial. Thanks for that. Let us know if you need anything else.
Badge
Thanks Edward, great product and love how responsive you guys are to feedback.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings