Answered

Sonos support for Google and Alexa in Brazil is long overdue !!!

• 5 November 2019
  • 4 replies

One of the largest markets in the world and they do nothing !!!!

PLEASEEEEEEE     HELP UUUUUSSSSSSS   !!!!!!!!

icon

Best answer by Ryan S 5 November 2019, 18:14

Hi Lazdi, I’ll make sure the team knows you’re asking for the service in Brazil. We’re working to bring Google Assistant to Sonos in new countries constantly. Just today, several new regions were added. Thanks for asking!

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi Lazdi, I’ll make sure the team knows you’re asking for the service in Brazil. We’re working to bring Google Assistant to Sonos in new countries constantly. Just today, several new regions were added. Thanks for asking!

Thanks Ryan, I set up my One (2Gen) in the USA with Google Assistant, and I came to Brazil and it kept working. But I wanted to try Alexa, which already works in Brazil too, but when I went to set up, a message appears that "It is not possible in this region."  OOOOO  MY GOD !!!!!  NEVER SHE SAID WITH ME  : o (
   I live alone and talked to my speakers Sonos kkkkkk now I'm lonely, please solve soon !!!!!

Any updates? I could not setup either alexa or Google assistant while in Brazil.

Still nothing, they have already done for countries and languages where there is not even 10% of SONOS equipment than it has in Brazil. We are discriminated against.