Sonos still not support Amazon Alexa in Switzerland in 2022

• 13 January 2022
  • 5 replies

This is the continuation of many threads regarding this issue … this started more than 4 years ago and despite some announcements Sonos still not deliver this service … I am feed up and I sold all my Sonos speakers despite the sound quality.

Sonos, please consider us, poor Swiss, a bit more and you will see how you can increase your sales. 

For now I will go to with another supplier, BO or BOSE, not the same price, but I live in Switzerland and can afford to change my sound equipment provider. This masquerade last for too long.

See you Sonos

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Take care!  Brush your hair!

Oh and by the way:

Bose: https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/articles/HC2559/productCodes/bose_home_speaker_500/article.html

Thank you sir! sounds it is the same problematic! at the end it does not really matter, I will anyway experience another vendor as Sonos did an announcement of this service and never delivered it.

A broken promise is worse than anything with us.

Sonos did an announcement of this service and never delivered it.

When did they announce this service? They usually do this only after it is delivered!

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

And given that you’ve sold your Sonos kit why do you even care?

Thank you sir! sounds it is the same problematic! at the end it does not really matter, I will anyway experience another vendor as Sonos did an announcement of this service and never delivered it.

A broken promise is worse than anything with us.

I too would like a link to Sonos' announcement that Alexa support is promised for Switzerland.