Answered

Sonos Spotify

The last few days when I ask Alexa on SONOS to play Spotify all I get is Alexa responding “here is Spotify” and complete silence. This is happening on all my SONOS Alexa enabled speakers. I have disabled and enabled the Spotify skill and the Alexa app and I am still getting the same results.

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 16 May 2021, 21:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Perhaps try removing the Alexa Assistant from your Sonos devices and then uninstall the Sonos Skill in the Alexa App.

Reinstall the Alexa assistant on your devices via the Sonos App (This will reinstall the Sonos Skill in the Alexa App) and finally reauthorise your Spotify account, both in the Alexa App (ensure it is set as the default music service) and in the Sonos App too. 

See if that fixes it for you.

Perhaps try removing the Alexa Assistant from your Sonos devices and then uninstall the Sonos Skill in the Alexa App.

Reinstall the Alexa assistant on your devices via the Sonos App (This will reinstall the Sonos Skill in the Alexa App) and finally reauthorise your Spotify account, both in the Alexa App (ensure it is set as the default music service) and in the Sonos App too. 

See if that fixes it for you.

Thank you so much! Worked like a charm!