Question

Sonos ones saying sorry i cant help

• 29 October 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge
Sonos ones have started to say sorry i cant help right now please try later
Was working fine for several hours i have check ed with my provider that they are not blocked what do i do now ?
Works fine through my app though does stop connecting frequently .please help or i may have to take it back as its super frustrating !

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi

Try disabling the Sonos skill and then re-enable within the Alexa app. If this still hasn't fixed it then under Smart Home within the Alexa app on a PC (Not your phone or tablet) Forget All devices and then Re-discover.
Badge
Sorted!
Thank you so much ::D
Badge
Hi this worked for a couple of hours and then stopped i have had to do this several times. This cant be right surely ? Im begining to feel as if this feature is is not l ready for market I'm so disappointed its useless .
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Audrey, that disable and re-enable should work to fix the issue, as it did that first time, but if it winds up coming up regularly we'd love to take a closer look with you. I'd suggest that you give us a call on our support line.
Just had this with my system too, seems intermittent, sounds like a disable and re-enable is just hiding a bug... diagnostic# 8027079
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Just had this with my system too, seems intermittent, sounds like a disable and re-enable is just hiding a bug... diagnostic# 8027079
There are a couple things there I'd want to work with, the first being more interference than I like to see. So if you can change the wireless channel on your Sonos system to get it as far away from your router's wireless channel that'd be great.

Then, I see that all of your Sonos players are grouped together, do you have these issues if you try playing to one room at a time or smaller groups?