Sonos One - Will not resume playing

If I start playing Tune In radio from my Android app on my Sonos One, then says "Alexa Stop" (Or "Alexa Play" or "Alexa Continue") then say "Alexa Start" it says "To play Spotify link with the Alexa App"

The system never did this before. Saying "Alexa Play" would make the speaker continue playing whatever was playing before. Now it appears to only play my default app set in the Alexa App (which I do not want).

Any idea what is causing this?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, davehouser1. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. I wasn't able to replicate this in the office. I followed the same procedure you outlined and tried "Alexa, Stop" and then "Alexa Play" or "Alexa, continue". In both cases, it resumed TuneIn even with Spotify selected as the default music service. If you are still having troubles with this, I would recommend giving our support technicians a call to troubleshoot this in real time.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings