Question

Sonos one. When Alexa in Spain?

• 14 January 2018
  • 4 replies

hi guys hope you're all well.

My question is easy and straight forward:
I'm in Spain and I'd like to know if you've got any clue when we'll finally get the chance to speak with my lovely Cube.
I see it there with a lot to say but shut.
I'd like to know if there's any way I can make it speak in english at least too.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, dylantramp. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. We do not have any information on when Alexa will be coming to Spain. Since Amazon just added support for a number of new countries, you may want to reach out to them about their plans for Spain. I can forward your request along to our team for visibility in the meantime. Thanks again for the feedback.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Alexa has been already working in Spain for several months now. However it was this week that it has been publicly announce and are pushing their army of devices on their main site amazon.es
Will sonos be supporting this any time soon? Or will it keep selling promises....¿?
It's now working in Spain, at least in Palma de Mallorca
Sorry, that was a little vague. I am using Alexa with my Sonos one from today