Answered

Sonos One W/ Alexa Problems

• 22 March 2018
  • 1 reply

I have Sonos One with Alexa. I have never been able to use a voice command to get the unit to play or connect to SiriusXM. Sirius is enanbled on both the Alexa and Sonos apps. I can connect and play Sirius from the app. When I make a voice command Alexa says "I can't find any skills that allow me to do that." The Alexa function works for anything in the Amazon service and for several local radio stations that I linked.
icon

Best answer by Keith N 23 March 2018, 22:09

Hello there, aufenanger. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Just to verify are you making sure to use the correct command to control SiriusXM?

Additionally, you may want to double check the dialogue history on the Alexa app, to make sure Alexa heard the command correctly.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, aufenanger. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Just to verify are you making sure to use the correct command to control SiriusXM?

Additionally, you may want to double check the dialogue history on the Alexa app, to make sure Alexa heard the command correctly.