Answered

Sonos One Alexa not found

• 10 January 2019
  • 5 replies

Good Morning,

my family has given me for kings a sonos one, I have experience in settings and I am familiar with Sonos, because I have a problem with the device, is updated to the latest, in the application sonos de iphone informs me that there are no updates and I have been able to check it on the web of sonos, therefore I should be able to activate voice control and in the application of sonos it tells me that I can not activate it because it is not valid in my country and I am in Spain. Please I need to know if it is a speaker problem and how I proceed to configure it since that functionality is what differentiates sonos one from play 1, with its price increase which I can not use now.

Thank you very much and I am sorry for my English level
icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 10 January 2019, 15:35

Bulgaria appears to me instead of Spain, thank you very much, I am going to change it and I try it as soon as I leave work. Thank you very much againJust click the flag and then choose your country to change it and save your settings. All should then work. Hope you manage to sort it later, after work.
View original

5 replies

Amazon Alexa is available in Spain to install on the Sonos One as stated in this support article:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3517
Yes, I have followed that manual, but when I have to add a voice assistant service in the Sonos application I get it that is not available in my country ..
What country is showing in your Sonos profile here:

https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/profile/
Bulgaria appears to me instead of Spain, thank you very much, I am going to change it and I try it as soon as I leave work. Thank you very much again
Bulgaria appears to me instead of Spain, thank you very much, I am going to change it and I try it as soon as I leave work. Thank you very much againJust click the flag and then choose your country to change it and save your settings. All should then work. Hope you manage to sort it later, after work.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings