Answered

Sonos Beam Alexa voice control problem

• 13 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Trying to set up the Alexa voice control in the sonos app But keeps saying Alexa Problem adding, have followed all the forums and a lot of people have had same issue, have re set up deleted apps made new accounts change time zones and tried every thing. I think it’s piss poor on sonos part that there is no help other than ringing them. If I don’t get it working they can stick the system and will use Bose
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 13 April 2019, 17:13

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi

Over the weekend. the only Sonos direct support is via Twitter and Facebook. Sonos have confirmed that there is an issue in Australia with the Sonos One (Gen 2) and the Beam setting up Alexa. I believe this is the thread that you need to monitor the progress of the fix: https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/sonos-one-gen-2-voice-control-will-not-connect-6822909
Badge
Hmm....same issue here. Brand new Sonos Beam ....cannot add Alexa ...’there was a problem adding alexa’. In the Alexa app the Sonos Beam appears offline.
Badge
Logged a ticket with sonos support...not sure what I’m doing wrong...if anything.