Question

sonos app update with voice assistant to use in india

• 26 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

Dear Sonos,

Greetings, I am using Sonos beam last 4 months and I am mesmerized with the sound quality but I am facing some issues with the voice assistances services of Sonos as these services are not available in India.

kindly update Sonos app as the buyers From India can use the voice assistance services like Alexa or Siri in India.

thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @ashuuu.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

Let me share with you the guide about Amazon Alexa availability on Sonos. Currently, India does not seem to be supported yet. However,  I will be more than happy to send this to our engineering team to take a look into. I would recommend subscribing to this thread and our announcement topic for any feature releases and updates as you will not receive any direct messages from our engineering team.

Please feel free to let us know or create a topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Dear Sonos,

Greetings, I am using Sonos beam last 4 months and I am mesmerized with the sound quality but I am facing some issues with the voice assistances services of Sonos as these services are not available in India.

kindly update Sonos app as the buyers From India can use the voice assistance services like Alexa or Siri in India.

thanks.

Or you can change your address in your Sonos profile and Amazon account to a supported country. :)