Sonos Alexa update

• 6 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Just updated tot he new sonos beta so I can begging using Alexa. Update won’t complete and I now have limited sonos functionality and no link to Alexa. Dignities # 7919478. Has the same problem with the last build which was not beta. Took a couple of weeks to resolve. Please resolve this ASAP!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Mssanfo, do you get an error message when you try to update, if so, what error?

From the diagnostic, it looks like you're timing out while waiting for the controller. I'd suggest you try using a different device to update your system if you can.
Ryan, by other device, do you mean from my Mac instead of my iPhone? I will give that a try.
I have the same problem when I update from my Mac. “error code 2002: Bridge”. This diag # is 7924343
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I have the same problem when I update from my Mac. “error code 2002: Bridge”. This diag # is 7924343Thanks for posting the diagnostic number. Your BRIDGE doesn't appear in that report like it did in the original one you posted.

Would you mind telling us a little more about your local network? What is the make and model of your router? Do you have any access points or wireless extenders? Does the BRIDGE still show a soft white LED on the top (above the button with two arrows)?