Question

Sonos Alexa Support for India

• 29 May 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi,

as Alexa already supports India and it does it wonderfully, I am not so sure why SONOS ONE only allows certain countries in the setup and not all as available in Alexa. Is there a technical limitation to use Alexa on Sonos ?
i would love to see it expand to India and would like to know if that’s a plan already

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I have the Sonos Amp and its a little frustrating that having amazon prime and also have paid for the Sonos amp I cant play the music. Is there a cut that Sonos is waiting to get from Amazon before they let folks use their two paid products?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

There are additional development tasks, as well as testing, on the Sonos technical estate that needs to be undertaken for the Sonos One to work within a specific country, hence the staggered rollout across different countries.

Sonos have never, as you would expect, defined the level of effort involved for a specific country but there does appear to be a steady deployment across additional countries.