Sonos Alexa Integration Brazil

• 9 October 2019
  • 36 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

36 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Any update?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same situation, have a Sonos Beam and Alexa, Alexa app config doesn’t allow me to change the language which is controlled by Sonos. In the Sonos app, Settings, Services, Amazon Alexa,  “my device”, then Voice configuration, there I’m under English (USA) and there are several languages Spanish, Italian, but Portuguese is not among them.

Not sure why since Alexa is able to speak portuguese now.

Waiting about an update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

I’ll add your interest to the request too! Thanks for reaching out and I’ll let you know when there’s more to share.

Userlevel 2

I’m in the line waiting for a good news from Sonos!

Userlevel 2

I am checking for updates day after day for portuguese support in Alexa for Sonos :)

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone, I don’t have any details to share right now on Alexa in Brazilian Portuguese for Sonos, but I’ll let the team know you’re asking about it. We’ll be sure to announce on the community if there’s any change.

I’m waiting for it too! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi everyone, I don’t have any details to share right now on Alexa in Brazilian Portuguese for Sonos, but I’ll let the team know you’re asking about it. We’ll be sure to announce on the community if there’s any change.

@Ryan S, may you help us to find out if Alexa in Brazilian Portuguese will be added to Sonos One?

Userlevel 2

Alexa is now available in Brazil but I am not able to integrate my Sonos with it seems Sonos Skill is missing in talktowendys, when it will be available?In few days you will get all the facilities.

I hope that you are right, my perception is that Sonos moves slowly on these updates.
Userlevel 1
Alexa is now available in Brazil but I am not able to integrate my Sonos with it seems Sonos Skill is missing in talktowendys, when it will be available?

In few days you will get all the facilities.