Answered

Sonos, Alexa, and Deezer

Badge
Hi,

I have just bought and set up some Sonos devices. I also have Alexa and a Deezer account.

Is there any way of getting Alexa and Sonos to play my Deezer playlist? Or, is it not available in the UK yet?

I ask "Alexa, shuffle my playlist Alpha on Living Room" and Alexa will randomly play a music track I don't even like. I have tried multiple variations of that too including Deezer in the dialogue. The only time it works as described is when I use Amazon Music.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help guys.

David
icon

Best answer by Smilja 4 December 2018, 18:49

See here.

View original

4 replies

See here.
Badge
Smilja wrote:

See here.

Hi,

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately that doesn't answer my question. I have set up Deezer on my Alexa already. I just can't get Alexa to play one of my specific playlists. All I can do is get Alexa to play my flow.

Is there a specific way of asking? Even the pages I've found don't tell me a way of asking that will get the playlist to play.

Thank you for your help.

David
Userlevel 4
Badge +17
Maybe try an Alexa forum or one of the facebook groups. It's new so not much info here.
Badge
bockersjv wrote:

Maybe try an Alexa forum or one of the facebook groups. It's new so not much info here.

I hadn't thought about other forums. I appreciate your reply buddy.

Thank you.

Take care.

David

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings