Answered

skills not playing

• 7 November 2017
  • 2 replies

As someone said elsewhere, i too, ask for Alexas play "Suspense" or "Inner Sanctum" etc. Alexa says it will play them, but doesn't. I have those skills enabled in Alexa and Sonos skill is enabled. My software is up to date.

When can we expect these skills to work?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 18 December 2017, 21:36

Hi there, kapu22. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. We have had reports of some troubles with audio-based Alexa skills and Sonos One. We’re currently hard at work to make more skills available on Sonos One. Thanks again for your patience.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, kapu22. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. We have had reports of some troubles with audio-based Alexa skills and Sonos One. We’re currently hard at work to make more skills available on Sonos One. Thanks again for your patience.
What is the latest update on this issue? I received two Sonos Ones today and am very disappointed in some of the problems I'm having with skills such as Ambient Sounds.