Problems with Alexa after initial successful set-up

• 7 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Set up Alexa to my Sonos living room successfully 2 days ago and everything was perfect that day. The next day, and each day since, Alexa says she is playing in the living room but nothing happens. I can play music manually through the Sonos app and Alexa will stop and start but if I ask her to play a playlist for example, she will lower the volume, say she is playing the playlist on living room but the music doesn’t change I’ve reset and unplugged everything but no success. Any ideas anyone ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
I have Exactly the same problem. Was working fine, now seems to accept commands but no music from the Playbar in the living room. Works in the dining room but not on the Playbar.
Userlevel 2
Badge +5
Got it working again. Turned EVERYTHING off then restarted the Playbar first and it's working. Odd
It’s not just me then! Very temperamental... exactly the same problems ?
Welcome to the world of beta! In order to help the beta process, any issiues and the steps you used to cure should be submitted to the beta feedback page, along with a system diagnostic. The more feedback, the more bugs that are squashed.

https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/beta