Question

Problem playing radio station when using Amazon Echo to launch station

• 25 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi, if I say Alexa, play Triple M Melbourne in the bedroom, Alexa responds with Cannot find a station based on Triple M Melbourne, instead of actually playing the station.

Other stations work fine.

How can I resolve this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Done....reference number is 8001537
Look up the station on TuneIn and use the call sign (don't know if you have those down under) or the exact name listed on TuneIn.

If I say play Triple M Melbourne it plays on the Echo fine...if it was a problem with Tunein would it not work on this too?

Yes, that would seem logical. I would submit a diagnostic after it happens and post the reference number here.
Userlevel 2
Look up the station on TuneIn and use the call sign (don't know if you have those down under) or the exact name listed on TuneIn.

If I say play Triple M Melbourne it plays on the Echo fine...if it was a problem with Tunein would it not work on this too?