Question

Pandora Thumbs up missing (when use Alexa/voice command to start Pandora)

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

When I start Pandora via Alexa (via my voice) the screen does not show the thumbs up/thumbs down icons.  When I start Pandora via the Sonos App -- it does.  I tried uninstalling/reinstalling Pandora account in Sonos -- no change.

Note that thumbs voice commands via Alexa (“Thumbs up this song”) do work when Pandora is started via Alexa (but no icons on screen).

I saw older threads with a similar issue - that were resolved about 10 months ago.  Has this issue returned?

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

So I notice the thumbs up is available via the Alex app, when I start Pandora via voice/Alexa.  The thumbs up is available on Sonos, when a Pandora station is started via Sonos.   Is this intended behavior?   From the prior threads, it seems like it was not (at least before).  Did something change?

So I notice the thumbs up is available via the Alex app, when I start Pandora via voice/Alexa.  The thumbs up is available on upsers, when a Pandora station is started via Sonos.   Is this intended behavior?   From the prior threads, it seems like it was not (at least before).  Did something change?

Great. Nope.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

So it’s supposed to work like that?  No thumbs in Sonos if Pandora is started via voice command?