NO VOICE SERVICES IN SRI LANKA

• 20 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

My Amazon Echo 2 & Google Home voice services 99% works in SL with only a few subscription services not accessible. Main reason I wanted to have SONOS other than for improved bedside music quality for most essential voice control services but I was most terribly disappointed even after spending lots of $$$ buying from someone who bought it from Amazon USA

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

On Google Assistant it helped to change your country settings in your profile page on the Sonos website to a country that does support GA. You could try this for Alexa…...

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @mohanmendis.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

As of this time here are the current countries that are supported by Amazon Alexa.

I'll submit a feature request to the Sonos development team. We don't have a timeline we can share for this feature, but we'll be sure to make an announcement if we have any updates.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.