Napster with Alexa

Userlevel 2
Will Alexa be able to work with Napster

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

119 replies

Badge
+1 for napster
add me too
+2 for Napster
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
My Skill works with Napster, but US-only.
Ditto on the Napster. This is frustrating.
Napster is still a popular app for Sonos customers. Hopefully someone will take notice!!
Yes please to Napster, it's the only streaming service I use and was a little disappointed to see it not supported. Hope it will be on an update soon...
I will buy a Sonos One when Napster is supported.
Anxious for full integration between Napster and SONOS. Long time user of both

Proof:

+1 for Napster integration please.
Really need this to work with Napster.
+1 for Napster integration
+1 for Napster/Alexa
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Have sonos actually mentioned if they will add this yet or are they just ignoring it. I have 5 sonos speakers around my house and have used napster since day 1, its way cheaper and i certainly dont want to change to a different service.
Userlevel 2
Badge
+1 for Napster/Alexa

When I first bought a Sonos device 5 years ago I got 6 months free subscription to Napster and have kept on using it so am
disappointed that Sonos has worked to allow Spotify to integrate so easily but not Napster. Ok I can access my Napster music via the Sonos app but it is a clumsy way to do so. Will it ever be possible to play through Sonos using the Napster app and/or via Alexa? I want to make my life easier!!
A long term user of both Napster and Sonos. Would really appreciate some support
A long term user of both Napster and Sonos. Would really appreciate some support
Need to lobby Napster too. You would like to think that they are in discussion with Sonos but who knows? If they aren't active on this they might find their subscribers begin to walk.
Likewise have used napster since day 1 and have always raved about it. Since getting Alexa I have tried Amazon but can only play on one speaker at a time (I have 7 so this doesn't work for me). Spotify is rubbish as has a really poor list search, and when music is added to "your music" you can only display by album i.e. no Artist search! Napster is great and works exactly how it should - please can you get the Alexa support running? For me I am now disappointed by my One and Alexa is being relegated to being a gimmic - such a shame for what I thought would be a great feature.
Badge
Badge
Please, please provide compatibility with Napster otherwise I will not be investing in Alexa.
Userlevel 1
Yes, please add Napster for Alexa!
Userlevel 2
Accessing Sonos/Napster via Alexa was THE reason I bought the Echo. Please add Napster!!! Thanks.
I would like to add a vote for Napster as well. Thanks.