Napster with Alexa

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

119 replies

Userlevel 2
As Napster was one of the first music services with Sonos it should really be one of the first that can connect to Alexa. Please add me as another for the Napster wish list
Badge
I definitely want Napster to be available as I much prefer it to Spotify (and its cheaper):
Badge
Not at launch. You can use Alexa to start playing from Amazon Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, Pandora, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, TuneIn Radio, and we’re working to bring Spotify controls in the future too. I'll add your interest as a request to the team for Napster support in the future.
Userlevel 2
I'm waiting on Napster Alexa support before I buy any more Sonos hardware, so please add it soon.
Echo dot purchased via sonos offer, returned after 20 minutes after finding no napster support. Poor promotion by sonos.
Me too for Napster please.
If Alexa works with NAPSTER.... I will buy it.
Using Napster for many years with Sonos, need Napster Support for Alexa too!
+1 Napster
As a Sonos and Napster user for 10 years (I seem to recall Sonos recommended Napster as best fit back then) I’d like to add my vote too. It would be a real pain to switch to a new streaming service and lose all those playlists!
For those that want napster support through Alexa controls, it's probably a good idea to talk with Amazon about it as well.
+1 more for napster
Badge
Another plus vote for adding Napster support
Please add Napster to Alexa.
People still use Napster?
Er Yes!
Userlevel 2
People still use Napster?
Userlevel 1
Napster please
I, too, am not a Spotify lemming and would like Napster supported.
Userlevel 1
Another vote for adding Napster. Thanks!
Please, Sonos, Alexa, Napster.
Wow. Did not know Napster was a thing.
Yep Napster for me please
Userlevel 1
Badge
And another for Napster please
Napster, please. Started using Napster a few years back because I read that it had the biggest catalog by far. Not sure if that's still true but it works for me. Good to see there are lots of other Napster users on Sonos.
7 years with Sonos, please add napster so I can justify to my wife I need to buy sonos one asap 🙂