Napster with Alexa

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

119 replies

Need to lobby Napster too. You would like to think that they are in discussion with Sonos but who knows? If they aren't active on this they might find their subscribers begin to walk.
A long term user of both Napster and Sonos. Would really appreciate some support
A long term user of both Napster and Sonos. Would really appreciate some support
Will Alexa be able to work with Napster

When I first bought a Sonos device 5 years ago I got 6 months free subscription to Napster and have kept on using it so am
disappointed that Sonos has worked to allow Spotify to integrate so easily but not Napster. Ok I can access my Napster music via the Sonos app but it is a clumsy way to do so. Will it ever be possible to play through Sonos using the Napster app and/or via Alexa? I want to make my life easier!!
Userlevel 2
Badge
+1 for Napster/Alexa
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Have sonos actually mentioned if they will add this yet or are they just ignoring it. I have 5 sonos speakers around my house and have used napster since day 1, its way cheaper and i certainly dont want to change to a different service.
+1 for Napster/Alexa
+1 for Napster integration
Really need this to work with Napster.
+1 for Napster integration please.
Anxious for full integration between Napster and SONOS. Long time user of both

Proof:

I will buy a Sonos One when Napster is supported.
Yes please to Napster, it's the only streaming service I use and was a little disappointed to see it not supported. Hope it will be on an update soon...
Napster is still a popular app for Sonos customers. Hopefully someone will take notice!!
Ditto on the Napster. This is frustrating.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
My Skill works with Napster, but US-only.
+2 for Napster
add me too
Badge
+1 for napster
Another vote for Napster support from a very long term Napster/Sonos user
Yet another vote for Napster, pretty please
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Another napster vote for me. I joined napster when i bought my first sonos speaker, it was recomended by sonos. Wonder how many other people signed up to napster upon this recommendation. Seems like we have been forgotten. Poor showing sonos.
Userlevel 2
Napster please 🙂
I use Napster as well and would like it added please.
Another vote for Napster from long time Sonos user