Answered

Music won't play

• 6 January 2018
  • 4 replies

I have a sonos one, set up perfectly the first time then we had a WiFi account change and now will speak and say playing through Spotify or tune in radio but no sound come out??? I have re set speaker and still the same any help really greatful. I can play music manually through Spotify but not by voice.
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 6 January 2018, 18:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Badge +1
Sigh, not just me then. I've reset totally last night and now I'm unable to get Alexa play music on request too. Must be a service that's down on Sonos's side? Works fine on my Echo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi both

Please select Alexa App>Skills>Your Skills>Sonos and then 'Disable' followed by 'Enable' and then retest.

If the problem persists and you can output Audio via the Sonos app, then please follow the steps I've listed within the Answer to this post:

https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/sonos-one-not-responding-to-alexa-comands-6793239
Badge +1
Worked a treat! Didn't think to reset the skill, thanks.
Worked for me too... IT as always bringing joy but only with considerable time investment...