Login

• 7 August 2020
  • 5 replies

I have a Sonos beam with Alexa and two SL 1 speakers for sound on TV worked perfect till few days ago beam or speakers not showing in the app but visible on website, on the alexa app they are showing offline but sonos app will not allow me to login with email to resolve the issue have tried uninstall the app and reinstall 

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Hi @Andy1968.

Thanks for your response and for the update.

Many thanks as well to @jgatiefor the suggestion.

At this point, kindly please submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number.

I'd be glad to review your system further and it will also help in identifying what's causing the issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we are always here to help.

Hi have just tried what you have said with a transfer but it only has a choice of the bridge and another system in my daughters room my system isn't in the Sonos app anymore  but shows on the website but when I try the login details on the app it says they are invalid 

I am getting no error message, as soon as I try to login with email etc it says they are  invalid it's the same login details as I used to reply to yourself, in the Sonos app my equipment isn't there but because I can't login am kinda beat I will submit a diagnostic see what happens thanks 

You need to transfer your system to that account.  Per the link above:

Transfer your system to a new account

If you need to transfer the registration of your Sonos system from one account to another, you can do so within the Sonos app.

On iOS or Android:

1. Open the Sonos app on your mobile device.
  2. From the Settings tab, tap System > Transfer System Ownership.
  3. Enter your Sonos account password and tap Sign In.
    • If you don’t know the password for your account and don’t have access to the email currently in use, tap Cancel and return to the Settings tab. Tap Account > Sign Out and then System > Transfer System Ownership to complete the process. This will allow you to re-register your system under a new email address.
  4. Tap Transfer.
  5. Enter the email for the new account, acknowledge the privacy statement, and tap Continue.

I am getting no error message, as soon as I try to login with email etc it says they are  invalid it's the same login details as I used to reply to yourself, in the Sonos app my equipment isn't there but because I can't login am kinda beat I will submit a diagnostic see what happens thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge +15

Hi @Andy1968.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue as well as the troubleshooting steps that you did, let me help and try to figure this out.

Are you getting any error message when you’re trying to login to the Sonos app?

Can you please submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number.

It can help identify what is causing your issue.

This article will show you how to Manage your Sonos Account.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out.