Answered

Green mute light will not change to white.

• 7 August 2020
  • 3 replies

The green mute light will not go off on my Sonos One speakers. The speakers are not operating.The sub and play bar are OK. Turned off/on the power to the Ones. When reconnected with the wi-fi, the light went white for just a second, then went back to green. ??????

icon

Best answer by Flyfishferd 8 August 2020, 20:15

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Flyfishferd.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the issue as well as the troubleshooting steps that you did, let me help and try to figure this out.

Kindly please submit a diagnostic report through the Sonos app, and reply with the confirmation number.

I'd be glad to review your system and it will also help in identifying what's causing the issue.

I’m looking forward to assisting you further from here.

If you have any other questions or run into any issues,  please do not hesitate to reach out.

Hello Annabel S,

Believe or not I got the speakers to go white. I sent a diagnostic report yesterday but did not write the confirmation number down. I don’t know if there is a place in the app where I can retrieve it. What I ended up doing was unplugging both speakers and leaving them unpowered for a little longer then I did the first time. I plugged them back in and they stayed on white. Go figure. I want to thank you for such a quick response to my issue. These speakers are just beautiful to listen to. If Anything pops up again I’ll contact the community. 
flyfishferd

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Flyfishferd.

Thanks for your response and for the update.

Sorry, but the diagnostic number that was generated cannot be retrieved on the app, but no worries you can always submit a new one anytime if needed. 

I highly appreciate your time and effort on this, and I’m so glad to hear that it’s already working.

I am looking forward to the continuous smooth sailing of your system.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we’re happy to help.

You are always welcome in the community.

Cheers!