Question

Flash Briefing

• 1 January 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
May flash breifing now will not start the 2nd item in my list on sonos IE Amazon weather! It works normally on Echos, have disabled and re-enabled skill, tried different weather skill, but still my sonos one will now not play it!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hello there, Surfer. Thanks for posting! Do you happen to have any updates available? Please submit a diagnostic report and I will be happy to take a look. Be sure to reply with the seven-digit confirmation number it gives at the end. Thanks in advance!
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
8312202, thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Thanks for the diagnostic report, Surfer. It seems like you may want to give our technicians a call to take a look at this in real time. It seems we may need to log into alexa.amazon.com to take a look at how your Smart Devices are named along with your Sonos rooms. Our contact information can be found here.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Hi Keith, seems like I've found the problem now, for some reason the "phantom room" that gets added to devices in Alexa had its time/location/address fields missing, don't know why they disappeared but they were, so putting that info back in sorted the flash briefings for me.