Question

Echos and Sonos Playbar

• 12 December 2017
  • 2 replies

I have two Amazon Echos and a Sonos Playbar. I can play music on the Echos. I can play music on the Playbar. I haven't been able to play the same music on the Echos and Playbar at the same time. Is this possible?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Unfortunately, this is not possible. They are two separate things, which I guess is the purpose of the Sonos One, so that you have Alexa capability within your Sonos ecosystem. At this time Alexa is a way to control your Sonos system it's not entirely symbiotic. As of now the only way to get Alexa fully integrated is to hook up to Sonos speakers with line-in capabilities and use Sonos One speakers.
Unfortunately, this is not possible. They are two separate things, which I guess is the purpose of the Sonos One, so that you have Alexa capability within your Sonos ecosystem. At this time Alexa is a way to control your Sonos system it's not entirely symbiotic. As of now the only way to get Alexa fully integrated is to hook up to Sonos speakers with line-in capabilities and use Sonos One speakers.I suppose it might depend on what you mean by "fully integrated", but in what sense is a line in necessary?