Echo Dot

• 16 October 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
So they announce Alexa integration with our Sonos systems. But of course they send a coupon for an Echo Dot after I buy one specifically for my Sonos. :?

The Alexa integration is working well so far by the way. Really recommend it to anyone still on the fence. All it needs is Spotify controls integrated more thoroughly.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Yep. they didn't consult with me before sending out that coupon either. Hopefully, they will be more considerate of their customers in the future.
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
Yep. Did the same exact thing. Now the decision is do I buy a few more Dots or get the Sonos One. Dots are a lot cheaper!!!!!
I unfortunately have NOT gotten a code email yet. I fear that I won't because I abandoned the email address I used due to an overflow of spam (MSN issue, not Sonos).
Got an email from sonos offering code to get Amazon Echo Dot for £25 but Amazon not recognising the promotion code anyone having same problem
Yes I have the same issue too, I have the code but it doesn't work on Amazon UK
Yes I have the same issue too, I have the code but it doesn't work on Amazon UK
I can try it on the US site for you 🆒
Ye great. Got told it was released in USA and now over here in UK
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
Just asked the better half to order me one as she has a Prime account. I hope the discount will work - I'll find out soon!
Still not got my Echo Dot vouchure and no reply to my Twitter DM to support