Answered

Does Sonos Beam's Alexa commands work seamlessly with Roku?

• 18 February 2020
  • 2 replies

I'm thinking of getting myself a Firestick 4K because my LG TV doesn't have Apple TV+, Criterion Channel, and other apps while also wanting to hit 2 birds with one stone by having Alexa commands work seamlessly like if I want to watch a movie I'd just say "Alexa play..."

However, I've had a better experience with Roku than the Firestick so I'm more partial towards the former. Is Roku's Alexa integration with the Beam as good as the Firestick?

icon

Best answer by jacobwilliam 19 February 2020, 13:02

I'm thinking of getting myself a Firestick 4K because my LG TV doesn't have Apple TV+, Criterion Channel, and other apps while also wanting to hit 2 birds with one stone by having Alexa commands work seamlessly like if I want to watch a movie I'd just say "Alexa play..."

However, I've had a better experience with Roku than the Firestick so I'm more partial towards the former. Is Roku's Alexa integration with the Beam as good as the Firestick? 

issue solved!!

View original

2 replies

Badge

Essential Sonos commands

• “Alexa, play my (playlist name) playlist (in the room name)”. “Alexa, resume on (room name)”. ...
  • "Alexa, louder/quieter (in the room name)”. "Alexa, set the volume to 3 (30%) (in the room name)”. ...
  • "Alexa, play (artist) in the (room name)". "Alexa, play (song name) by (artist) in the (room name)”.

issue solved!!