Answered

Dash Wand and Tap

• 16 October 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
I haven't seen either of these two Alexa-enabled devices referenced. Does anyone know whether either or both will work with Sonos?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 19 October 2017, 01:12

I haven't seen either of these two Alexa-enabled devices referenced. Does anyone know whether either or both will work with Sonos? Any Alexa enabled device should work as expected when trying to control Sonos. Regardless if it is a Dash Wand or Tap, if it can access Alexa and send commands, it should work with Sonos.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I know the Tap works, can't speak to the Dash Wand, but the requirements are an Alexa enabled device. However, the Dash Wand does not support playing music, so I would check with the manufacturer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I haven't seen either of these two Alexa-enabled devices referenced. Does anyone know whether either or both will work with Sonos? Any Alexa enabled device should work as expected when trying to control Sonos. Regardless if it is a Dash Wand or Tap, if it can access Alexa and send commands, it should work with Sonos.