Can we have a more clear communication of what is expected of the Alexa integration.

• 12 November 2017
  • 1 reply

I understand there are a few skills and specific items that work with Alexa and not Sonos, for example alexa's Bluetooth pairing obviously. As a sales associate and a everyday consumer for sonos, home automation and technology. It would be nice to have a company be straight forward that this is Sonos one and not Amazon's alexa, relatively the same software through a different piece of hardware. To sum up my rant I mostly just wanted to so either a chart or something that more clearly states what works with and is possible with Sonos one specifically, you don't have to say it does not work with only the 100% known. Sorry for the rant in the community I just feel Sonos as a company whether multiple people or just one employee reads this, the company cares and I commend you all for it.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

agreed.... worst mistake for sonos partnering with amazon.... sonos was seamless and just worked....so sonos 1 and alexa?.... do not.....3 days on phone with amazon and they blame sonos for alexa not working....put speaker in factory setting and deleted alexa app....nothing....