Answered

Beam not playing Spotify?

• 1 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi guys!

I’ve started having issues with my Beam since customer support told me to reset it after an interference noise kept happening.

Alexa had been working fine, everything looks good on both Sonos, Spotify and Alexa apps but when I ask Alexa to ‘Play Rage Against The Machine’ for example, she says ‘Now playing Rage Against The Machine from Spotify’ and then silence.

Same happens if I ask for a radio station.

I've done a bit of digging on here and tried all the unlinking accounts, deleting apps etc but no joy. 
Alexa will still turn on the lightswhen asked, TV sound and PS4 sound is fine, just no music.

I’m pulling out what’s left of my hair and Sonos customer support aren’t replying now which is disappointing.

Thanks so much 🙂

icon

Best answer by UKMedia 1 August 2020, 13:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi.

If you haven't already done so, can you disable then enable the Sonos skill in the Alexa App.

Hi.

If you haven't already done so, can you disable then enable the Sonos skill in the Alexa App.

I love you! 😂😂😂

Thank you so much.