Audio actions in routines are currently not supported on this device

• 5 December 2018
  • 64 replies

Show first post

64 replies

I thought I had it fixed after removing and remaking the routines but it only fixed it for one execution of the action...then it started preceding the actions with the warning again. I too am looking for a resolution to this anomaly. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Sonos any update? 

Badge

Im also hoping for a solution to this. Just seems like a bug, or caused by a combination of scenarios that I can’t figure out. I’ve disconnected and re-set-up everything but still the same error message, despite it then proceeding to run the command as normal. I’ll send a support request to Alexa and Sonos.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Sonos, any update on this bug? 

Sonos, any update?

Initially it was working fine. Now it only supports weather …… Sonos and Amazon should work together to fix this otherwise we should stop buying Sonos products with Alexa altogether now. After 1 year, the situation is still the same.  

How annoying, came here looking for answers, leaving feeling dejected about the money I foolishly spent

Does support monitor this thread? It’s a year old with numerous requests for help from Sonos and not a peep from them. It makes me nervous about continuing down the SONOS path or recommending to friends.

Does support monitor this thread? It’s a year old with numerous requests for help from Sonos and not a peep from them. It makes me nervous about continuing down the SONOS path or recommending to friends.

I'm sure they do monitor this thread, they clearly just don't respect their client base - after all they have our money now don't they? Typical American company - treat u like royalty until they have ur cash, then treat u like scum. 

I suppose so Jammalam, very discouraging.

I have been getting the same error so came looking for answers. Can’t believe this post is 1 year old

and still no solution to this issue. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hello there, thank you for reaching out to the Sonos Community with your concerns about your Alexa routines. While routines are not fully supported within Sonos at this time we are aware of this and are continuing to work with Amazon to improve features and expand functionality. Please keep an eye out on the "Announcements" forum for any updates on expanding feature support for our supported voice services.