Answered

Arc Assistance doesn't work

• 27 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi

I have arc sub gen 3 and lg c9, i don't find Alexa and Google assistant in the service s2 app and also pressing the mic doesn't do anything. Cec was configured.

Please check diagnostic 1424655925

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Annazel S 29 October 2020, 19:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @sagishwartz.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I appreciate your detailed post outlining the concern as well as your effort in submitting the diagnostic, let me help and try to figure this out.

Upon checking on the diagnostic report, there is no voice service (Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant) added to the account.

Please check this article that will show you how to add voice service to your Sonos system using the Sonos app for iOS or Android. 

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always here to help.

Hi thanks for the quick reply 

For some reason I don't have the voice option just the music & content. Is it a app, hw or location (country) related?

Found out in the community that by changing location re install the app helps, now I overcome this problem but when trying to add ine of the service I get network and 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @sagishwartz.

Thanks for your response and update.

I’m glad to hear that you already have an option to add the voice service to your system and you did great.

We’re you able to add the voice service successfully?

If you are still experiencing an issue, you can submit a new diagnostic report from your Sonos app and reply back with your confirmation number.

Let us know what you're seeing and we'll be happy to help.