Apple Music via Amazon Alexa

• 22 October 2017
  • 33 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

33 replies

Badge
I am dropping Amazon Music for Apple because Amazon no longer allows uploads to their cloud. Before the change, if I had a track that was not on Amazon I would have the ability to upload it. Not now. I can still control the Apple playlists through the sonos app.
Userlevel 2
Badge
This is so sad... got an echo and was so excited to try it with Sonos until I kept hearing ‘I don’t have a playlist’... so useless and frustrating. I’m not switching from Apple Music, already have all my playlist and I’m very happy with the family membership. Going to return this to the store, was too good to be true.
Badge
Pourquoi ne pas avoir choisi Google ou Siri de chez Apple ??
I'm thinking this is a limitation setup by Amazon, not by SONOS.
Now that Apple Music is available on Alexa (if you live in the US), could someone in the US tell us if it actually works ?
And does anyone know of the roadmap for other countries ?
Not on Sonos. There are some things to work out on the Sonos side. Spotify took a couple months longer than Amazon Music, I expect Apple Music to be the same. Sonos has stated they are working on it.