Answered

Amazon Alexa Colombia

• 13 December 2018
  • 5 replies

when the voice assistant for Colombia will be available?.
According to Amazon it is already available but in the Sonos app it tells me that it is not yet available. Any date available? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 21 December 2018, 19:27

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Badge
Guys, come on. It's time to open up your system, Colombia already has full support for Alexa. Just include it in a coming update for us. Please. Even, you should consider other voice assistants support.
I bought the device thinking it was compatible with Alexa. Amazon already shipped the service in Colombia, please enable the service, we really need it
Badge
Any update on this????
code:
hello we are waitting for this.please actívate it and let us enjoy this, we are really disappointed

It is really SAD
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
when the voice assistant for Colombia will be available?.
According to Amazon it is already available but in the Sonos app it tells me that it is not yet available. Any date available? Thanks

Hi Tohuko,

Welcome to the community. At this time, Alexa is available on Sonos in the United States, Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, and the United Kingdom.

We don't have a timeline to share for when Alexa will be available on Sonos in more regions, but we'll be sure to make an announcement as we expand.