Answered

alexa would play from pandora as part of a routine but now it doesnt via sonos

• 23 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

so the routine included voice saying and then starting music from pandora. erased by accident ugg then recreated it and now the classic “audio routines are nor supported...” followed by “hmm, to do that enable sonos [one or beam] skill and then ask me to discover devices” this latter part is whats new. of course, i have the sonos skill and the pandora skill enabled and linked…

uggg. any clues?

btw, if I ask alexa step by step, “alexa play thumbprint radio on pandora” or play whatever on spotify...it works. Just cant get a one word routine to do it… I placed a ticket via amazon but maybe you guys can help

icon

Best answer by Alpha Neuron 23 January 2020, 12:27

OK, ANSWER! so I added one more step to the routine: Alexa say blah blah… now im back to audio routine answer, but it plays the music again!!!! yay!

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

OK, ANSWER! so I added one more step to the routine: Alexa say blah blah… now im back to audio routine answer, but it plays the music again!!!! yay!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

this is working so well that now I can ask alex to play a specific playlist on my spotify account… and its not spotify prime. just include the name of the playlist followed by the word “playlist”