Alexa won't play music on Beam, via amazon or apple, it keeps saying you need to pair the devices but when i do no devices are found, i can ask alexa to turn TV of and on it it is fine.
skills are enabled, need help please advice
Best answer by Paul A
Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.
I would like to recommend the following steps based on the order it is provided. Here is the complete guide on how to perform the steps below.
- Log out of ALL Amazon related apps which is and not limited to the following. (Amazon Prime, Amazon Shopping, Amazon Alexa, etc.)
- Open the Amazon Alexa app and disable the Sonos Skill.
- De-register any Sonos product on the Alexa App.
- Open the Sonos App.
- Remove Alexa Voice service.
- Force close Sonos app.
- Force close the Alexa App.
- Reopen the Sonos App. Add Alexa as a voice service.
- Open Alexa app Add Sonos as skill
- Register Sonos speaker
- Add music service.
- Test to check if it works.
- Submit a diagnostic for capture all information performed on the Sonos devices.
Please let me know how it goes. We are always here to help.