Question

Alexa stops playing music

• 13 February 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
When playing Pandora radio or Amazon Music radio from Alexa sometimes it stops playing after songs and I have to give Alexa the command, "Alexa play Pandora radio in Family Room", for it to resume play. I know that this topic has been discussed before, but I was wondering if there has been a resolution to Alexa stopping music play after one or several songs.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
When playing Pandora radio or Amazon Music radio from Alexa sometimes it stops playing after songs and I have to give Alexa the command, "Alexa play Pandora radio in Family Room", for it to resume play. I know that this topic has been discussed before, but I was wondering if there has been a resolution to Alexa stopping music play after one or several songs.

Hi Hrdnox,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please submit a diagnostic report after this happens? Reply with the confirmation number and I'll take a look for you.