Alexa sonos integration

• 4 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Just needed to vent really but I think it is disgusting that Spotify accounts are still not supported for us early sonos and alexa adopters. Looking to bring Spotify integration soon...That's not really good enough in my opinion, should have been sorted and good to go at the same time the new play 1's with alexa integration were released! I'm a strong advocate of sonos but this is both sloppy and thoughtless!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
This has now been confirmed as being available 21 Dec 2017. Personally and I'm a Spotify user, I'm glad they didn't wait until 21st Dec to release the Sonos 1. 🙂
Well thanks for the firm date anyway, at least that's not as long as I've waited upto now to get any sort of integration sorted. Got the dot on release and they said way back then that the sonos integration would be soon...guess it depends how you specify soon hey ha! Half tempted to flog my original 1's and upgrade 😃