Answered

Alexa, Sonos & Audible

• 24 October 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Does anyone know how to get Audible to play via Echo on my Sonos system? I can get Alexa to play Audible, and I can get (in a haphazard way) Alexa to play some things on my Sonos, but I can't get my audible book onto my Sonos system.
icon

Best answer by Ryan S 20 March 2018, 21:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Audible is not supported at this time, but it is coming soon.
Hi the new Sonos one had Alexa, does that mean Audible can be connected through Alexa?
Hi the new Sonos one had Alexa, does that mean Audible can be connected through Alexa?

Might want to check the post above yours.
Audible is not supported at this time, but it is coming soon.thumbs down
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
You can select Audible within the Alexa App in the 'Music,Video & Books' section.
Waiting on support. I have a Sonos one with Alexa but still can’t get audible to work. If I try to select audible for audio book it says it's not supported. If this doesn't work I'm returning it.
reading this with interest! i have a sonos 1 and was gutted to find I can't play my audible books, santa is buying me another sonos, do I buy the one with alexa in the hope I may one day get to listen to my books? or save 50 quid?
Any news on this? Really want to listen to Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Radio set but only on Audible!
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi everyone, starting today, Audible is back on Sonos for in Sonos app and direct control with the Audible App. See more here in our official announcement post.

Later this year, you’ll also be able to use Alexa to control what’s playing from Audible on Sonos, but it's not ready just yet.