Question

Alexa + Pandora will only play a single song

• 4 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

If I tell my Alexa to play AC/DC radio on Pandora it plays fine but will only play a single song. This happens with every zone. If I open the S1 app and browse to Pandora and play it, everything works just fine. 

When I ask Alexa to play Pandora on my Sonos, is it using my Sonos Pandora or the Pandora connected to my Alexa? I am really annoyed that this isn't working as it used to work fine before.

I have already gone through unlinking everything, disabling the skill, and removing the devices.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi @xnigelx.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for sharing your experience.

I would like to clarify since you mentioned about Pandora on your Sonos and Pandora connected to your Alexa app. Are they of different accounts? \

If the answer to the above question is yes, that is our problem. Possible Account mis-match on Pandora with Sonos and Alexa. I would recommend using only 1 Pandora account on both apps. if you have multiple Pandora account, we may want to make sure both apps contain all accounts.

Please let me know how this goes and if the issue still occurs. We are always here to help.

Thanks,