Answered

Alexa on Sonos One - Alexa still present when playing music

• 6 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi,

Hoping to get some help here. I have Alexa on Sonos One.

While it works well most of the time, some time when we ask it to play something (from Amazon Music) - the volume of the underlying music playing is very faint. Almost as if, the Alexa override hasn't quite disappeared. In which case, I usually find if I unplug and re plug the speaker it tends to work normal for sometime again. Was wondering if anyone else has the same issues? (Running latest firmware).

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Edward R 10 October 2018, 13:30

Hi, SoundOne123. That is a very odd issue. So the sound remains "ducked", when it should not be, is that correct? This thread might be of some use. If not, following an occurrence of this issue, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause. Many thanks in advance.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi, SoundOne123. That is a very odd issue. So the sound remains "ducked", when it should not be, is that correct? This thread might be of some use. If not, following an occurrence of this issue, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause. Many thanks in advance.
Hi Edward R,

Yes - that's correct - the sound remains "ducked" even after Alexa goes away.

Thanks will wait to see what happens to revert back.