Alexa not changing radio stations

• 16 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge +4
Hello

Alexa has stopped changing radio stations. ‘She’ is listening, because I can ask all sorts of things and I receive the appropriate response. The radio station that I want to change to is announced, but nothing changes.

Many thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Badge +4
Hello

Alexa has stopped changing radio stations. ‘She’ is listening, because I can ask all sorts of things and I receive the appropriate response. The radio station that I want to change to is announced, but nothing changes.

Many thanks.
Also, radio stations cannot be stopped from playing either.
Badge +4
Hello

Many thanks.

And various other problems exist, such as verbally not being able to advance to play the next track in a playlist that I've created and have started playing on the Sonos app.

I was reading that this might be am error connected with my devices, and that powering them down and back up one by one might help. Does this sound likely?

Thanks.
Badge +4
Hello, hello? Sonos? Should I submit a diagnostic report?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hello

Many thanks.

And various other problems exist, such as verbally not being able to advance to play the next track in a playlist that I've created and have started playing on the Sonos app.

I was reading that this might be am error connected with my devices, and that powering them down and back up one by one might help. Does this sound likely?

Thanks.

Hi baward,

Are you having trouble with multiple radio stations or just one? Most of the time, you can get things going again be rediscovering your Sonos devices on Alexa. Just ask Alexa to discover devices. If that doesn't do the trick, try the troubleshooting tips over in this thread.

If you're still having troubles, send in a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number.
Badge +4
Thank you Jeff S, all is tickety-boo now.