Answered

Alexa is not working on Sonos One

• 4 January 2018
  • 29 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

I have disabled skills removed from Sonos and from Alexa app nothing work. Alexa responds and says she is playing the requested music on spotfiy and then keeps playing the same track.  Also she will not skip or stop playing music.  Totally frustrated have tried everything ☹️.  Please don’t suggest I have a glass of wine

I disabled Alexa skill and re-enabled it .. now Alexa does not see the speakers, they are on the same wifi network, but nothing. Every time I press the speaker button the light is not staying on.

Now what?

It sounds like you may need to switch on the mic on the top of your speaker. Have you checked that it is enabled?
Badge
I did try to turn it on (by pressing it) but it will stay on and it makes a "boing" sound and stays off.
I did try to turn it on (by pressing it) but it will stay on and it makes a "boing" sound and stays off.
Does the mic light stay, on if you give it a “quick tap”, rather than a “press”? ...if not, then goto the Sonos “Room Settings” for the speaker and toggle off/on the 'speaker touch controls' button option and then try again.