Answered

Alexa group speaker sonos and echo input?

• 21 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Buongiorno volevo unire in un gruppo unico di riproduzione due speaker sonos one e un echo input e credevo di poterlo fare con un gruppo alexa ma non me lo fa fare

C’è un altro modo? Se avessi avuto un altro dispositivo tipo echo dot sarei riuscito?

Hello I try to join two speakers “sonos one” and one “echo input” in a single playback group I hope that this it’s possible with one alexa group but not work.Is there another way? If I had another device like “echo dot” would I be successful?

icon

Best answer by Paul A 21 January 2021, 22:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @francesco64.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us. This is not yet a supported Setup of Sonos. However, I will be more than happy to send this to our engineering team as a feature request. I would suggest keeping your Sonos App and Sonos products up to date for them to receive the latest features, bug fixes and newly released features of Sonos. Just to set your expectation, you will not be contacted or updated for any progress made on your feature request that is why I highly suggest keeping your Sonos products and Sonos App up-to-date to be able to receive the latest update, feature release, and bug fixes.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or feature requests, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We highly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Badge +1

Hi Paul,

thank you very much, I hope thet this upgrade is implemented ASAP.

I don’t understain if only “echo input” is unupported or all echo devices are unsupported in team group with sonos speakers.  Can you help me understand better?

Thank you again

Francesco

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @francesco64.

Thanks for your immediate response. 

Just to clarify, currently only Sonos products can be grouped with each other through the Sonos app using the group and ungroup feature. Amazon devices cannot be grouped with Sonos products as multiroom is not a supported setup of Sonos.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or feature requests, please do not hesitate to reach out or create a topic. We highly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Badge +1

Purtroppo la sezione 'informazione sui gruppi di alexa cita tra i dispositivi intelligenti che si possono usare nei gruppi gli speaker sonos. Evidentemente omettendo che non si possono fare gruppi eterogenei (deduco).